Scatter Does Not Matter! Only Sample Absorbance Does.
The CLARiTY allows you to rethink your possibilities.
For bioenergetics & drug discovery breakthroughs.
Subsecond spectral acquisition rates, nanomolar sensitivity, and complete immunity to scatter.
The “fondest dream” for investigators working on enzyme kinetics, protein expression, blood research, microbe metabolism, algae photosynthesis, and more. Easily repurposed for stopped-flow spectrophotometry.
- Collect ‘spectral videos’ at rates to 100 scans/ second
- When rapid-scanning, scans are 38, 77, 154, or 231 nm wide with corresponding spectral resolutions of 0.3, 0.6, 1.2, or 1.8 nm
- When not rapid-scanning, scans can be of arbitrary length and selected spectral resolution
- True sample and reference (dual beam) acquisition with two photomultiplier tubes
- Spectral Range = 240 - 800 nm
- Detection limit of 5 x 10-5 AU
- Reconfigurable to the OLIS DSM 1000 CD and the OLIS RSM 1000 for stopped-flow and flash photolysis studies
- Footprint 60" x 20" x 14"
Available enhancements include fluorescence detection, oxygen monitoring, actinic source, computerized shutter, ion electrodes, novel DSPCs, automatic titrator, and stopped-flow.